Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Moscow State University was established in 1755
- More than 40 000 students (graduate and postgraduate) and about 7 000 undergraduates study at the university, and over 5 000 specialists do the refresher course here. More than 6 000 professors and lecturers, and about 5 000 researchers work for the faculties and research institutes.
- Every year Moscow University enrolls about 4 000 international students and postgraduates from all over the world.
- Moscow University campus is an extremely complex system, with its 1 000 000 m2 floor area in 1 000 buildings and structures, with its 8 dormitories housing over 12 000 students and 300 km of utility lines.
- MSU library system is one of the largest in Russia, with its 9,000,000 books, 2,000,000 of them in foreign languages, and the average number of readers 55,000, using 5,500,000 books a year.
Shenzhen MSU-BIT University started admission to Bachelor’s degree programs “Russian language and literature”, " Applied Mathematics and Computer Science", “Chemistry, Physics and Mechanics of Materials”, “Economics” (all programs are taught in the Russian language).
For more information, please check out the links: