FACULTY OF MECHANICS AND MATHEMATICS
Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics is one of the first-rate world centers of Mathematics and Mechanics Science and Education. From its founding in 1933 more than 40 thousands of high level specialists in different branches of Mathematics and Mechanics had graduated the faculty, and more than 5 thousands of them had defended their Candidate’s or Doctor’s degrees in Physics and Mathematics. Diplomas and degrees awarded by Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics are recognized all over the world.
Among the graduates of the faculty are
- more than 50 Academicians,
- 6 Fields medalists,
- more than 50 laureates of Lenin Prize, Abel Prize, State Prize, etc.
Faculty has two divisions: Division of Mathematics and Division of Mechanics. There are 19 mathematical and 9 mechanical departments and also 12 laboratories. Our curriculum covers all modern areas of Mathematics and Mechanics. Our students are able to take part in any research projects carried out in the faculty.
Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics means:
- Fundamental Mathematical Education,
- Several Leading Scientific Schools,
- All branches of modern mathematics and mechanics,
- Support of advanced students and young scientists,
- Programs of Student and Science Exchange Programs with Leading Foreign Universities and Scientific Centers,
- Possibility to publish the research in the University Bulletin,
- Science Courses and Seminars including lectures of leading scientists from best world mathematical centers.
More detailed information can be found in http://www.msu.ru/en/info/struct/depts/mechmath.html and http://pk.math.msu.ru/eng.
- Fundamental Mathematics and Mechanics (6 years). Tuition fees for Specialist Degree– 325 000 rubles per year
- Fundamental Mathematics and Mechanics (4 years). Tuition fees for Bachelor Degree– 325 000 rubles per year
- Mathematics (2 years). Tuition fees for Bachelor Degree– 325 000 rubles per year
- Mathematical Analysis.
- Geometrical and Computational Methods in Mathematical Physics.
- Mathematics And Computer Science (2 years). Tuition fees for Bachelor Degree– 325 000 rubles per year
- Mathematical and Computer Methods of Analysis.
- Computer Geometry.
- Computer Algebra.
- Mathematical Methods of Information Security.
- Mathematical Cybernetics.
- Intellectual Systems.
- Theory and Applications.
- Mathematical Economics.
- Mechanics And Mathematical Simulation (2 years). Tuition fees for Bachelor Degree– 325 000 rubles per year
- Navigation and Control in Space and on Earth. Mathematical Methods and Algorithms.
- Numerical Modeling of Continuum Mechanics Problems with Using Modern High-Performance Computing.
- Mathematical Modeling of Nanostructures and Nanoprocesses.
- Fundamental Problems of Engineering in the Aerospace.
- Modelling of Physically Similar Phenomena.
- Fluid Mechanics of Environments with Microstructure.
- Mechanics of Natural Processes.
- Research of Behavior of Metals and Alloys in Thermomechanical Processes of Complex Loading.
- The Experimental and Computational Mechanics of Composites and Nanocomposites.
Tuition Fees per year — 261 600 rubles per year
- Mathematics and Mechanics (4 years). Tuition fees — 261 600 rubles per year
- Real, Complex and Functional Analysis,
- Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems and Optimal Control,
- Geometry and Topology,
- Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics,
- Mathematical Logic, Algebra and Number Theory,
- Theoretical Mechanics,
- Mechanics of Deformable Rigid Body,
- Mechanics of Fluid, Gas and Plasma,
- Computer and Informational sciences (4 years). Tuition fees – 261 600 rubles per year
- Computational Mathematics
- Discreet Mathematics and mathematical Cybernetics
- Informatics and Computational Technology (4 years). Tuition fees – 261 600 rubles per year
- Mathematical Tools and Software for Computers, Complexes and Networks
- Theoretical Basics of Informatics
- Informational Security (4 years). Tuition fees – 261 600 rubles per year
- Methods and systems of Data Protection. Information Security