Programs in English
For the details academic process, curricula and enrolment, please, follow the catalogue of programs in English (2020 – 2021)
Faculty of Biology
- Global Change Ecology and Novel Ecosystems (ecOne) – master program developed by MSU Faculty of Biology and implemented at the Faculty of Biology, Shenzhen MSU-BIT University (Shenzhen, China).
- Nanobiotechnology – master program developed by MSU Faculty of Biology and implemented at the Faculty of Biology, Shenzhen MSU-BIT University (Shenzhen, China).
Faculty of Chemistry
Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics
- Advanced Computing and Networks – graduate program developed jointly with Skoltech and taught at MSU Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics to prepare MSs specialized in the intersection of computer networks, design of complex distributed systems, data processing and analysis, and machine learning.
Faculty of Economics
- International Business Management – joint master program of MSU Faculty of Economics and Jönköping International Business School (JIBS). First year is taught by MSU Faculty of Economics in Moscow and the second year is taught by Jönköping International Business School in Sweden.
Faculty of Journalism
- Russian Journalism and Culture in a Global Context — Master program elaborated and taught by the Faculty of Journalism at MSU.
Faculty of Global Studies
Faculty of Political Science
Graduate School of Innovative Business
Moscow School of Economics
- Economics and Finance – joint master program implemented by MSU Moscow School of Economics (faculty) and the University of Primorska in MSU branch in Koper (Slovenia). During the first scholar year the students study in Koper, then come to Moscow for a graduation year and dissertation development.
- Global Economics and Finance (including preparation for CFA® exams) – master program implemented by MSU Moscow School of Economics (faculty) in Moscow.