Incoming academic mobility: the top Russian university experience
Incoming academic mobility is available for partner universities’ students of all educational levels.
To apply, please provide the following papers before March 1st (for fall semester) / before October 1st (for spring semester):
- Formal nomination letter signed by head of international office of home university — as original; scanned copy by e-mail to relevant mobility coordinator.
- Personal application — as original; scanned copy by e-mail to relevant mobility coordinator.
- Study project, describing desired courses and expected — by e-mail.
- Recommendation issued by the training unit (department, faculty) of the sending university.
- Certificate on the level of knowledge of the Russian.
- Scanned copy of valid passport title page and any pages with prolongation marks — by e-mail.
After considering the application and upon the approval of the receiving faculty, we shall inform you of the further steps.
Please note that all foreign residents must be registered be the migration authorities within three business days upon the entry to the Russian Federation. Moscow State University render assistance in registration procedures provided for submittal of the following:
- The visa is issued by the invitation of MSU;
- The incoming student resides at MSU dormitories (only for those entering Russia by the invitation of MSU).
Department for Internationalization Development
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Leninskie Gory,1, sector «А», room 911
119991, Moscow, Russian Federation